First Five for the Engaged Bride
- Find your Venue: Most venues are booked almost two years out. Doing this will also help set “the date”.
- Engagement Announcement: Get creative and use a photo or creative image to spread the good news!
- Bridal Magazines: Splurge on these to get ideas about gown styles, colors, flowers, photographers and venues.
- Set a budget: Probably should be #1, but this will help you know what is within your limits. And start saving!
- Enjoy: This is such a special time…revel in it!